Plant Sangha Volunteer Opportunities
Opportunities for you to help
We generally meet the last Saturday of the month all year.
If you would like more information or to be notified of our regular mindful gardening days, contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always in need of volunteers who wish to help the Deer Park Plant Sangha maintain and nourish the plants and natural habitat of Deer Park. There are a few skills listed below that we especially need.
But even if you don't have specialized knowledge, your heart of service is most welcome. We learn a lot by working together.
We seek people who know about or would like to learn about the following skills or knowledge:
- Irrigation planning , programming, and maintenance.
- Educational materials developer, writer, teacher for our educational seminars for visitors and residents about the natural environment at Deer Park.
- Gardeners for growing and maintaining California native plants.
- Knowledge about the local Native Peoples of our land and region.
- Gardners for vegetable, fruit, orchard gardening.
- Rainwater harvester, erosion prevention