April 10 – August 21, 2015
Spring retreat is a wonderful opportunity to practice the daily schedule of renewal and transformation with our community of monks, nuns, and lay practitioners.
We invite you to join us for a deep experience of mindful living for a two-week, one-week, or weekend retreat, as Mother Earth stirs from slumber and new blossoms begin to appear.
- Our first spring retreat arrival day is Friday, March 20, 2015.
- Please note that not all Fridays are arrival days and not all arrival days are available for one or two-week retreats. Feel free to contact us regarding available dates.
- Please register for your retreat a few weeks in advance so you will have enough time to receive and read through all confirmation information.
Reserve one bed in a dormitory containing three sets of bunk bed. $245
Reserve space for one person in camping area. Must bring your own tent. $175
Friday-Sunday. Reserve one bed in a dormitory containing three sets of bunk bed. $70
Friday-Sunday. Reserve space for one person in camping area. Must bring your own tent. $50
Wake Up Retreat: A retreat for young adults, ages 18-35
April 1 – April 5, 2015
During this retreat we will practice mindfulness together as a community:
- Getting to know our restless mind & befriending ourselves
- Practicing sitting, walking meditation, mindful eating, and working meditation
- Singing practice songs, exercising, and hiking
- Sharing mindful speech and deep listening
- Enjoying silence and nature
- Discovering our aspiration in life
We will learn to focus, relax, be present, enjoy life and be happy together.
Reserve one bed in a dormitory. Starting from $140
Reserve one bed in a tent. Starting from $100
Miracle of Mindfulness: Breathe, it’ll be okay
October 27 – November 1, 2015
A Sangha of 75 monastics from Plum Village, Blue Cliff, Magnolia Grove and Deer Park Monasteries will come together to host this retreat and other events during this US Tour without the physical presence of our beloved Teacher, Thay. Please join us in the mountains of Deer Park Monastery to manifest the miracles of mindfulness together as a spiritual family, a Sangha. We come back to the present moment through our awareness of our breath and our steps. As we recognize the impermanent nature of our breath, our feelings and our thinking, the insight: Breathe, it’ll be okay ripens naturally. Coming together to cultivate the art of mindful living in all of our daily activities help the insight of interbeing to sprout.
If you are young or old, new to mindfulness practice or experienced, We welcome you all to join this retreat. Families with children and teens are warmly welcome to this retreat.
Reserve one bed in a dormitory containing three beds. $700
Reserve one bed in a dormitory containing three sets of bunk bed. $550
Reserve one bed in a trailer dormitory containing ten beds, including bunk beds. $450
Reserve space for one person in camping area. Must bring your own tent. $350
Reserve space to attend as a commuter. Priority given to those with medical need. $350