April 22 @ 2:00 pm – April 24 @ 3:00 pm PDT
Dear Sangha friends, we are so glad to welcome members of the LA area BIPOC-centered Sanghas to a weekend of meditation and mindfulness practice with the fourfold community at Deer Park Monastery. The retreat will go from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
Our hope is to enjoy this time together in a way that keeps everyone healthy and safe. We are kindly asking all registrants to fulfill the following requirements:
- The monastery is requiring that all guests, regardless of age, come with proof of full COVID vaccination. For those eligible to receive it, we also require a COVID booster shot. Your COVID vaccination record card or a digital record on your cell phone is sufficient proof.
- Please bring face masks for check-in and indoor activities.
- Please be aware that, due to limited space, dorm rooms will be shared, and we do not require masks to be worn in the dorm rooms.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness prior to arrival, we ask you to cancel your attendance to the retreat, stay home, and rest.
In the case of the onset of any illness during your stay, please wear a mask and isolate as soon as possible. Let the monastic brothers or sisters know so they can guide you through the next steps.
- If possible, please bring an at-home COVID test with you to the retreat.
Retreat check-in time is between 2 and 4 PM on Friday and the retreat will end around 3 PM on Sunday. We kindly ask all friends to arrive on the designated arrival day, depart on the designated departure day, and to follow the daily schedule of the monastery. All registered Sangha members will check-in and practice together in Solidity Hamlet.
If you are unable to stay for the full retreat, you may consider registering to attend the Day of Mindfulness on Sunday, which will start at 9 AM.
- Tent – Adult $50/night | Teen $40/night | Child $25/night
- 6 Bed Dorm – Adult $65/night | Teen $50/night | Child $35/ night
- 3 Bed Dorm – Adult $90/night | Teen $60/night | Child $45/ night