Deer Park Monastery, Solidity Hamlet monks are now looking to hire a facility manager to help with the following responsibilities:
- Contact with Fire & Sheriff Department
- Contact with County about building permits and master plan
- Contact with neighbors about property and path issues
- Make sure Deer Park is up to state and federal codes (health, fire, etc.) and maintain clear and consistent records for authorities.
- Oversee immediate and long term facility needs, including clear descriptions of current and upcoming projects, with budgets, etc.
- Be in contact with contractors (plumbers, electricians, etc.) and get bids to bring to Sangha for decisions
- Do hands-on work to maintain the facilities of Solidity Hamlet (bathrooms, air conditioning units, rooms, solar panels, water, electric, gas, kitchen, refrigeration, simple plumbing, carpentry, trail maintenance, landscaping, tree maintenance)
This is a full-time position (32.5 hrs/week) which includes health benefits and at least 2 weeks vacation per year. Compensation is negotiable and relative to skillset. If you are interested please submit your résumé and letter of intent to email@example.com.