Immerse yourself in the living tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh, as taught by nine of our senior Dharma teachers.
Lion’s Roar Magazine and the Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation present a very special free 5-day online summit from March 25-29. In the Footsteps of Thich Nhat Hanh offers a rare chance to learn directly from the heart and home of our Plum Village tradition, with intimate guidance from Dharma teachers who have dedicated their lives to cultivating and sharing Thay’s tradition of mindfulness, community, and peace.
Register for free and join nine of our Plum Village teachers for:
• 5 days of empowering insights
• 14 inspirational talks
• 28 new guided meditations, exercises, and reflections
• Select video teachings by Thay from the Plum Village archive
This first-of-its-kind online event is for anyone who wants to learn more or dive deeper into the inspirational teachings of Thay and our Plum Village tradition.
Over the 5-day summit you will learn to:
• Practice simple ways to take care of your mind
• Live in the present moment with mindfulness
• Discover the true meaning of happiness
• Develop peace in yourself and in the world
• Transform your suffering into understanding and compassion
• Cultivate seeds of wisdom and skillful behavior in your life and in relationships
Thay and his students teach that living with peace and compassion is a sure path to true happiness. In this transformational event, you’ll explore how to bring this dream to life in your own heart, for the happiness and benefit of all.