90-Day Rains Retreat
October 15, 2021 – January 16, 2022 PDT
Our sangha of monastics share with you the practice of the annual Rains Retreat at Deer Park for a 90 day period.
The Opening Ceremony for the Rains Retreat will be held during the Sunday, Day of Mindfulness, October 17, 2021. The Closing Ceremony will be held during the Sunday, Day of Mindfulness, January 16, 2022.
The community will be offering weekend, one week, and two week stays during the 90-Day retreat for those wishing to visit for a shorter period. More information will be posted when it becomes available.
Important Registration Notice
- The registration form below is only for those intending to stay for the entire 90-Day Retreat (until January 16, 2022).
- Arrival day for men, and couples that include men, staying in Solidity Hamlet is Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
- The monastic sisters are no longer receiving applications for women to stay for the full 90-day retreat.
- Initial registration is for two weeks. After one full week at the monastery, you will write a letter to the monastic community requesting to remain for the entire 90 days.
- Please register at least one week in advance of your anticipated arrival day.
The cost is between $50-$90 per night depending on accommodation. Partial scholarships are available for the first two weeks and larger ones for those staying for the entire 90-days. If you have questions, please complete our Contact Form.
Kindly fill out a registration form for each person who would like to attend.