Loving Work Ambassadors Retreat
March 30 to April 6, 2022
Dear Sangha friends, we are so glad to welcome you to a Sangha week with the fourfold community at Deer Park Monastery. The retreat will go from Wednesday afternoon to the following Wednesday morning.
Our hope is to enjoy this time together in a way that keeps everyone healthy and safe. We are kindly asking all registrants to fulfill the following requirements:
- The monastery is requiring that all guests, regardless of age, come with proof of full COVID vaccination. For those eligible to receive it, we also require a COVID booster shot.
- Your COVID vaccination record card or a digital record on your cell phone is sufficient proof.Please bring face masks for check-in and all indoor activities.
- Please be aware that, due to limited space, dorm rooms will be shared, and we do not require masks to be worn in the dorm rooms.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness prior to arrival, we ask you to cancel your attendance to the retreat, stay home, and rest.
- In the case of the onset of any illness during your stay, please wear a mask and isolate as soon as possible. Let the monastic brothers or sisters know so they can guide you through the next steps.
- If possible, please bring an at-home COVID test with you to the retreat.
Retreat check-in time is between 2 and 4 PM on Wednesday and the retreat will end around 9 AM on the following Wednesday. We kindly ask all friends to arrive on the designated arrival day, depart on the designated departure day, and to follow the daily schedule of the monastery. All registered Sangha members will check-in and practice together in Solidity Hamlet.
If you are unable to stay for the full retreat, you may consider registering to attend the Day of Mindfulness on Sunday, which will start at 9 AM.
Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon! If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
- Tent– Adult $50/night | Teen $40/night | Child $25/night
- Dorm – Adult $65/night | Teen $50/night | Child $35/ night